Logo - chinese-embassy.info
a resource of Chinese embassy and consulate and also China visa information for all countries.
China embassies and consulates in Sri Lanka

LKA - Flag

Sri Lanka
Population: 21,513,990
Area: 65,610 sq km
Ethnic groups: Sinhalese, Sri Lankan Moors, Indian Tamil, Sri Lankan Tamil
Religions: Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, Christian
Languages: Sinhala(official), Tamil, English
Capital: Colombo
Country Phone Code: +94
Currency: Sri Lankan rupee

Chinese embassy in Colombo Sri Lanka

Website: http://lk.china-embassy.org
Email: chinaemb_lk@mfa.gov.cn
Ambassador: Ms. Yang Xiuping
Address: 381 A, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka
Tel: +94-11-2694491

Consular Office
Address: 120/3A, Vidya Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30 Monday-Friday
Tel: +94-11-2676658
Fax: +94-11-2688611
Email: consulate_lka@mfa.gov.cn

Administrative Office
Tel: +94-11-2688610
Fax: +94-11-2693799

Political Office
Tel: +94-11-2694494
Fax: +94-11-2675101

Cultural Office
Tel: +94-11-2694493
Fax: +94-11-2693799

Economic and Commercial Counselor's Office
Address: 120/3A, Vidya Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka
Tel: +94-11-2682494
Fax: +94-11-2684579
Email: lkmofcom@163.com
Website: http://lk.mofcom.gov.cn

(updated: Feb. 1, 2011)
I'm having difficulties obtaining a tourist letter from the Chinese tourist Bureau. Anyone knows the address/contact details of this place?
By: Arjun at Jun 26, 2013 - 8:32
I am a Sri Lankan, living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. purpose is to attend my sisters graduation. what documents should I submit? and all details needed. thank you
By: Rosheen at May 18, 2013 - 2:31
iam Azard i am planning to visit china first time
how to get the visa what are the documents you needed please advice me
thank you
By: azard at May 9, 2013 - 2:7
I am a Sri Lankan, now working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I am planning a holiday in Beijing in 1st week August - Can I apply it here in Jeddah? And what documents should I submit?
By: Antony at Apr 23, 2013 - 11:13
Dear Sir,

I am working for a reputed company in Dubai but I am a Sri lankan.. I need to go to China for a exhibition next week but understand Sri Lankans are not priority to give visa and has to be await atleast 10 days to get visa and need a goverment inviatation letter... pls advice any possibility to get visa urgenet basis in order me to visit next week. thanks// chatura
By: chatura at Mar 6, 2013 - 23:45
I have been asked to submit medical report along with VISA application forms for applying Chinese working VISA. Can you pls forward me the details of test to be done prior to arrange medical report from a general practitioner? Thanks a lot.
By: Himath at Feb 19, 2013 - 1:48
I am a Sri Lankan need to get visit visa.Please advise what is needed.
By: Rex at Jan 7, 2013 - 2:2
dear sir/madam
iam srilankan,i submit my application get tourist visa,i got invitation letter and other document.but embassy ask individual tourist letter from chinese tourist bearu.my sponsor say there's no latter like that.this is my first time travel to china.iam really tired looking this letter.please help me,what kind of this letter,where can get it in china,please heip me.

By: roshan at Sep 29, 2012 - 3:52
Dear sir / madam
My son has been accepted from the Dalian Medical University of China, so he is expecting to go there the end of this month. My Husband who is currently in Sri Lanka wanted to drop him off therefore I wanted to know how he could apply to get a visit Visa to China.
Thanking you for you'r kind co-operation.
By: Prabha at Sep 17, 2012 - 8:8
Dear sir
I'm Sri lankan.I wish to visit your country perpouse of buy a dolomite grinding machine,I would like to know what kind of visa should i apply and what are the related document produce to obtain visa
Thankyou very much
By: Shantha at Aug 29, 2012 - 1:47
Dear sir
I'm srilanakan.I'm student of St.joseph's college Colombo.I like to chinese language please help me.I like your country.Mostly I like the great wall of china
By: Himan at Aug 17, 2012 - 7:48
Im a sri lankan,. I got a scholarship from a university of china. I heard that I need a police report to apply visa. Im a government officer. what kind of police report do i need? normal police report or clearance report?
By: kumari at Aug 16, 2012 - 4:35
Dear Sir,

We want to visit our friend in China. Our friend is a Chinese National.

Can you please tell us how and what kind of visa we should apply and other necessary documents.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
By: Firdouse at Jun 28, 2012 - 0:48

Please email me the application form for the medical check up.
Thank you
By: Natalie at Jun 15, 2012 - 4:25
i m in maldives i wanna go to china for my 10days holiday., and i wanna now what are the basic information i need to have to make a visa.,
By: mamdhooh at Apr 29, 2012 - 23:42

What are the docs you need to apply for visiting visa?

Thank You
By: RasikaJ at Apr 15, 2012 - 12:14

We intends to apply for Chinese Business Visa for a company crew .

However, one crew member will be out of the country from tommorow for next two weeks.

And we need to know whether he can apply separately because we have only one original Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit including all names of the crew.
By: Liyanage at Apr 2, 2012 - 22:46
I intend visiting HKG with my family.( First Time)Pleas advise docs required to apply for HKG visa.I have been to europe recently & is the MD of a reputed company. thx
By: vogel at Mar 19, 2012 - 0:9
Please tell me how to download medical report form to apply for X visa.
thank you
By: ratana at Feb 13, 2012 - 1:16
I am an Indian working in Male`, Republic of Maldives. Kindly advise me the procedure to obtain Business visa/ Tourist visa to china.

By: Sandeep at Feb 10, 2012 - 23:50
I am planning to go to china to inspect some tire molds being manufactured for our newly formed company. The supplier has sent me an Invitation letter. But to my knowledge it should be endorsed by some government authority in Qingdao. Could you please help me to inform them where the authorization should be obtained in Qingdao?
By: Ananda at Nov 10, 2011 - 7:41
I would like to go to china to be study the Chinese language for one year & how can i get visa?? please let me knew & is there any place study Chinese language?? many thanks.
By: nuwan at Sep 14, 2011 - 8:37
Dear Sir,
I am a Srlankan citizen. I am travelling to Hong Kong and PR of China frequently on business with my wife. We both are hholding One Year Multiple Entry Visa to visit Hong Kong and PR of China. We intent taking our son to both these countries for the FIRST TIME nesxt week. Can I obtain visa to my son from the embassy here under one.day express service. please reply asap.
By: MOWLANA at Sep 9, 2011 - 6:45

Im a sri lankan passport holder who is planning to go to Shanghai with my friend to buy a excavator at the first time.

What will be the business visa fee for single entry.
Ple respond me fast.
Thank you
By: R.R.Thelesinghe at Aug 16, 2011 - 21:6
My son is Following a Ph.D programme in Massachusetts Institute Technology in Boston USA. He needs to attend to an academic conference in Shanghai next month.He has applied for Visa in USA but they requested Visa Notification form.But chinese office that issues Visa Notification form has said they can only issue the notification form addressed to the Chinese Consulate in Sri Lanka. Can he apply for the visa in the chinese consulate in SL while being in the US (by sending the Passport)

By: E.A.U.Hemachandra at Apr 17, 2011 - 21:1
I am a Filipino working in Maldives. I am planning a trip to Beijing on November. Since I cannot go home to Philippines yet to apply for my Chinese Visa, I am thinking of applying from Sri Lanka because it is also the nearest embassy from Maldives.
I just want to confirm if it is okey to for me to process there, how long will it take me to get my visa, if approved. And what would be the documents I need to bring for my application?
Thank you so much.
By: Carmela at Oct 4, 2010 - 23:18

Name (required)
Email (required)

Remaining Character Count: 500
2013 © All rights reserved by Chinese-Embassy.info